Saturday, June 23, 2012

Skarlock is a funny name isn't it?

So

I did do a blog post on this earlier in the week but it seems to have disappeared.



A Skarlock appears to be an attachment for a war caster which allows them to widen their spell casting range and, correct me if I'm wrong, cast two spell a turn. This would be the Cryx variety.

Studio paint jobs paint them as skeletal figures but..aren't they supposed to be cyber skeletons (ooo play some modded doom after this me thinks)? So I used a grey base followed by a wash of nuln oil followed by some bolt gun metal, another wash, celestia grey, wash, chain mail highlights.

Cloak is Cryx bane base over black base coat with tusgor fur as highlights. The sweeping soul is gnarl green followed by necrite green and Vallejo electric blue highlights. It's still WIP but ill get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment