Monday, June 11, 2012

Okay I lied

I said I would be painting pSkarre but I didn't. Nope it's the master of mutilation, the bringer of pain, he like nightmare in elm street so much he got two of the razor gloves, your friend and mine, master tormentor morghul.

So what did I do here? Painted the gold in p3 blighted gold (which is tin bitz really for those with the GW bingo card at home) followed by a weird gold mix I got given which is much brighter than most golds. It's almost a greenish verdigris colour. The plates where done by covering the inlays with red than brown ink to give it some depth.


I still can't paint skin well, but I'll work at it.

I may have a bit of a break now as I'm back at work and feeling a bit Ill. Hopefully that will pass as I've got some great malifaux figures coming up...also more circle naturally

Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment