Friday, June 8, 2012

eBay is the root of all evil

So

I seem to have lost most of my bank account to this habit of mine. I think I'll certainly not be buying anything for a while but luckily I have a lot to work through...


So what do we have here?
Tharn Bloodtrackers x 6
Tharn bloodweavers x 6
Feral Warpwolf
Lord of the Feast
Satyr Gnarlhorn
Cygnar thingy x2
Stryker

Kromac the awesome 
Skorne Beasthandler and Paingiver
Autumnblade
Woldwarden
Skorne faction book

Whew, too much too soon too expensive. Thats all I can afford for a couple of months, and hopefully you'll see them being painted up over the next couple of months. I hope to find somewhere to actually play this damn game at some point.


Anyway

Today I've mostly been painting a khador widowmaker..I never quite understood why the studio paints them in red and black if they are snipers in a snow covered area, so I painted her in white, a colour I'm not comfortable with. I went for the grey to white highlight layers, looks okay but half finished.


I'm coming to the end of my wonderful holiday so i'll try and get PSkarre done tomorrow after doing a bunch of basecoating, so I'll see you on the flipside.......

No comments:

Post a Comment