Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bronzed off

Here we have my most recent model, prime version deneghra or pDenny for short from the rather wonderful Warmachine game. Two things to note here:

First is that I painted her skin a la dead version of eDenny (if you have to ask) so that's why she's greyish with blue lips.

Second is that I'm working on a bronze green Cryx force. Hence the bronze armour. I've tried to give a weathered look by covering GW dwarf bronze with a very light thunder hawk blue was to give it a verdigris look. After that dried I put on a light splodge of scorched brown followed by a lighter brown made of Vallejo leather and shadow grey 1:1 highlight. Finally I used a very old GW yellow wash on the parts hit by lighting.

I hope it came out okay, I'll keep experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment