Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daaaaaamned if I know

So

This guy and his friends have been sitting on my shelf for months:


Wh40k legion of the damned sergeant.

Standard paint scheme as that's more than cool enough.













Flames were a mechrite red base followed by troll slayer orange and a yellow wash at the top. Bones are army painter skeleton bone followed by their light shade wash, but more skeleton bone on top and highlighted with Vallejo off-white. I think it worked okay. General armour highlights done with thunderhawk blur wash with nuln oil.

In other news I have some infinity miniatures on their way. Itll be interesting as they are 28mm scale rather than the standard 'heroic scale which are, I believe, 36mm. 28mm gives a better scale apparently.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment