Thursday, July 12, 2012

Meanwhile in another part of town

So

It's been a tough couple of weeks so I haven't had a chance to post anything. To make up for that here's one I made earlier:

Troll dire mauler from hordes

I used my now base coating method of choice black under coat to grey to white. I then took Vallejo fluorescent blue and watered it down with GW lahriman ink to make it a wash and spread it liberally over the skin. Two or three coats did the trick.


After that I went to work on the rock protrusions using p3 umberal brown from the orboros paint set. I highlighted the rocks with blood red.

The claws were done with a black grey mix just a bit less viscous than normal paint so the white underneath just shows through to give the idea of a reflective surface.

Teeth are Vallejo off white, tongue is tallarn flesh with a carroburg crimson wash and the eyes are white base with a yellow wash. Mohawk is mechrite red highlighted up with tentacle pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment