Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bark at the moon

So

My car is currently in tiny little bits at the mechanic but hey..I get to drive a modded Audi 1.8v Quattro. Yuuuum

Back to the circle and here we have a warpwolf and a skinwalker.

Things to take into account here is that the really old GW ink is great for doing the green inlays. You can see the difference between the GW ink on the skinwalker and the new GW washes on the warpwolf.

God I love these models...

In other news I'm thinking about doing some work on converting some GW empire and dark elves into mini kingdom under fire based groups. Kingdom under fire being the pc to Xbox to when the hell are you going to release the next game....game. A mix of rts and dynasty warriors that I cannot sing the praises of high enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment