Saturday, May 11, 2013

To return to your previously scheduled transmission...














Cats!

And now for something completely different:
I've been away for a while..I left my work at the end of my contract and at the same time became rather ill. I was pretty much blind for a month due to not being able to keep my eyes open. I've still got problems with the oils in my tears not working how they should, and as such I was unable to paint until recently. I still have problems reading unfortunately, but thank god for audiobooks.

Anyway, I've tried working around my eye problem in regards to my painting. It takes a lot longer and I have to stop but as you can see it's not awful..just a bit unfocused. New phone ( lumia 820) takes far better pictures which probably highlight further problems anyway. However it is nice to be able to get back to painting, and hopefully I'll be rid of this eye problem fully soon.

And now for the most recent examples of my painting:
Random Space Marine Lord 


Blood Bowl Orc
Warmachine..Cygnar something

No comments:

Post a Comment