Monday, September 3, 2012

Catch up: infinity and heavy gear

So

It's been a while...the Olympics are done for another 4 years, the Paralympics cause the same traffic problems. I'm still over worked and criminally (sic) under paid...and yet I spend ridiculous amounts of money on what is generally known as plastic crack ( that said nothing here today is made of plastic)

On with the show, yes?

My fledgling PanO force from infinity painted in about a day (ie 5 hours or so) all together just to about tabletop standard. I hate using unprinted minis as you can't tell which one will blow up in your face or not.


And here's my first heavy gear mini. A black talon primary insertion (oh my) eagle mech. I'm a massive mech fan ( as are most 80s kids I would think) and I love the heavy gear aesthetic compared to say the...questionable designs of battletech.

In other news I played my first game of infinity the other week and loved it. I got absolutely trounced but it was fun.

So until next time when you'll see my pastel painted haqqislam..I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment