Sunday, August 5, 2012

Odds and sods: Enigma Vlad, Secrets of the third reich et al

So

I was a busy painter while I was on holiday as you can see. I couldn't really think of how to deal with each of these separately so I threw them all together and this is what you get:

Dark Vlad is by Enigma miniatures and they make damn fine models for mostly painters.

The dark elf prince is by avatars of war, I had problems with the face and the lighting makes it look a lot shinier than In reality.

The panoceania Orc trooper was really just a paint test that didnt work so well so I just rolled with it.

Last two are my first secrets of the third reich models..US trooper and German zombie. Only spent about half an hour on each.

I should note at this point that I generally only spend 4 hours or so on each model. I don't really have the time or the space to put more in. Once I have a proper place to stay that may change but I'm just trying to do the best I can on the time I have as I generally only have time to paint at home when I go at the weekends.

Anyway skaven to come down the line yes yes?



No comments:

Post a Comment